Contact centres offer a real opportunity to improve customer service throughout the entire enterprise.
Organisations are expected to have a clearly defined customer contact strategy which includes a defined strategy for each channel and a plan for reviewing and delivering against the organisation's overall strategy.
CCA Global Standard© covers eight modules and assessors will seek evidence across all eight business areas, including the following:
- Customer service strategy documents
- Customer feedback survey results, reports and action plans
- Evidence of inter departmental communications
- Leadership development strategies
- Succession plan strategy
- Ongoing learning and development initiatives
- Communication and notification processes for staff rotas and schedules
- Motivational framework and practice examples
- Forecasting and operational plans
- Corporate social responsibility strategy
- Senior management engagement for each contractual party
- Risk assessments and action plans
- Breach suspension reporting procedures
- Change authorisation discipline processes and owner interviews
- Customer feedback communications regarding channel preferences
To discuss how to progress with CCA Global Standard in your business, please get in touch.
An independent audit of your customer contact operation against industry approved requirements. CCA Global Standard© supports an enterprise-wide ownership of the customer, providing a platform for excellence in customer service.
For more information on CCA Global Standard© please get in touch.